If you still need to sign-up for a date to volunteer, click HERE
trouble submitting documentation? View our Documentation Guide
Please complete all fields below. After clicking the "Next" button, you will be prompted to upload the scanned documents noted below so you must have documents scanned and ready to upload before completing the form:
- All scanned documents must be submitted at least 24 hours before your night of volunteering.
- Listed below are the documents required for each volunteer position:
- Drivers: valid driver’s license, proof of medical insurance, proof of auto insurance and valid student ID.
- Navigators: proof of medical insurance and a valid student ID.
- Dispatchers: valid student ID
- You must bring all required documents when you volunteer as well in case there is an emergency or issue with your paperwork
- If your credit card number is on your student ID be sure to cover it with a strip of paper before scanning
If you do not have access to a scanner, you can upload your documents in the CSU library in order to complete your documentation 24 hours before volunteering. You can also take a photo using a phone or camera and then email the image to yourself in order to upload.
You may not drive if you are volunteering for court-ordered community service hours or if you answer yes to the questions below. You may navigate or dispatch.
Click HERE to see a sample upload of documentation.