It’s important that RamRide is there for you to celebrate the end of the semester so we’ve paused the program to ensure that funds remain during the final weekend. Therefore, the program will resume on 5/13-5/15.
RR x Lyft credits can now also be used on Lyft Bikes and Scooters wherever they are available through the Lyft app!
Live 1/19 through 5/15!
RamRide x Lyft offers eligible students discounted rides in the US, 24/7. Each month, RamRide will allocate funds to this service, allowing students to get up to 4 discounted rides a month as funds remain. Rides will be covered up to a $12 maximum per ride. For rides more than $12, students will pay the remaining balance. Once students hit the allocated funds program monthly maximum, discounted rides will be suspended until the next month. Students will still be able to utilize Lyft services at their normal rates for the remainder of that month. Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events and prime time surcharge.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Check your Colorado State University email inbox for an invitation from Lyft Business and follow the steps to sign up. Once you click the link and join, the discount will be applied to eligible rides.
If you do not receive an invitation, please check your spam folder first. If it is not included there please email Bri Colon. Don’t yet have a Lyft account? Download the app and create an account to get started.
If you did not receive your Ram Ride Lyft credits, and believe this was in error please fill out this form.
ACTIVATE YOUR LYFT PASS
REQUEST A RIDE
- $12 maximum discount per ride
- Up to 4 rides per student per month (as funds remain)
- Rides available 24/7, nationwide
- Can now also be used on Lyft Bikes and Scooters wherever they are available through the Lyft app!
*Valid on Standard Lyft and Lyft XL rides only. If you request a ride that does not meet the criteria, you will not see the discount shown on your ride confirmation screen and you will pay the full ride cost.
LYFT'S HEALTH SAFETY PROGRAM
In response to COVID-19, Lyft launched a Health Safety Program, which includes
- Personal health certification for drivers and riders
- Required face masks for drivers and riders
- Health safety education for drivers and riders
- Distribution of cleaning supplies and masks for drivers
GENERAL SAFETY TIPS WITH LYFT
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, and car make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the Lyft app so they can follow your ride in real time
- Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Students can use up to 4 rides per month, until program funds last each month. Utilizing all 4 discounted rides each month is not guaranteed.
- Once the monthly allotment funds is exhausted, Lyft’s normal service rates will apply for the remainder of the month.
RamRide is allocating a total of $100,000 towards discounted rides for Spring 2021 semester. More specifically, RamRide will allocate portions of that total $100,000 each month starting January-May. Any money not used in one month will rollover into the next month.
If the April funds are still remaining over spring break and you have not used your maximum of 4 rides for the month, then yes, you can access discounted rides over spring break.
RamRide will be running in partnership with Lyft for the 2020-2021 academic year. RamRide will continue this model for as long as health concerns remain, and/or if students prefer this model and prefer it over the original model.
The RamRide discounted rides are only available through Lyft.
Yes! Student organizations can volunteer with RamRide. Please see our Food Ops page.