As CSU students continue to see an increase in financial insecurity RamRide is uniquely positioned to support students with their transportation security needs. Research shows us that students may have difficulty completing errands, and are less likely to access other basic needs if they do not have adequate transportation. This program is not intended to fill all transportation security gaps but serve as a complement to other transportation options available to students. RamRide Secure Further Supports transportation security needs of CSU students.
- Students can apply below to receive up to ten $12 Lyft ride credits
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Decisions are subject to review
- Credits can be used on Lyft Bikes and Scooters where they are available through the Lyft app!
Examples of what RamRide Secure could be used for:
- A student is experiencing a temporary transportation insecurity (bike stolen, car broken down) that would hinder their ability to access their education (Please know, that getting to and from a job, is something we’d consider to be beneficial to your education)
- A student is experiencing a health concern (injury, sickness, etc.) that makes their other means of transportation not possible
Examples of what RamRide Secure should not be used for:
- A student does not have a means of transportation to and from an off-campus job and this will be a long-term issue.
- A student desires to take a Lyft to and from classes as opposed to taking other methods of public transportation because it is more convenient.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With RamRide Secure, you will receive up to 10 $12 Lyft ride credits that can be used to your discretion.
The (up to) 10 $12 Lyft ride credits are to be used at your discretion, which can include use in the summer.
Please contact Justin Schwendeman-Curtis, email@example.com